Judd took Mary Conlee to the annual Father Daughter Ball. They have gone the past 3 years. This is one of their favorite things to do together. Everytime we pass by the Furniture Markets (where the ball is held), she always says, "There's the Father Daughter Ball!" This is also a fun time for Cole and me to have our own little date. After getting Cinderella and her prince off to the ball, Cole and I headed for the movies. While we watching Prince Caspian, Judd and MC were busy dancing, riding a horsedrawn carriage, and hanging out with Belle, Barbie, Snow White, Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother, and various other dignitaries! Towards the end of the movie, I got a text from Judd saying that although they had a wonderful time at the ball, MC's Add-a-pearl necklace was nowhere to be found. I told him that I would stop by and look for it on our way home. He wished me luck and said that it would be impossible to find. Cole and I arrived at the ball after all the princesses had gone and the workers were busy cleaning up. I searched the runway, the dance floor, and around the tables, but to no avail. I called Judd to find out exactly where they had been all night long, but he said that she probably lost it while doing some of her dance moves. As soon as he told me that, I looked down and found it- the broken pearl necklace on the dance floor! I couldn't believe it. It was missing 2 small pearls, which can be replaced and the string and chain had been broken, but we had the pearls and that's all I cared about. Judd and Mary Conlee are already talking about going to the ball next year. However, she will be leaving her pearls at home!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Father Daughter Ball
Judd took Mary Conlee to the annual Father Daughter Ball. They have gone the past 3 years. This is one of their favorite things to do together. Everytime we pass by the Furniture Markets (where the ball is held), she always says, "There's the Father Daughter Ball!" This is also a fun time for Cole and me to have our own little date. After getting Cinderella and her prince off to the ball, Cole and I headed for the movies. While we watching Prince Caspian, Judd and MC were busy dancing, riding a horsedrawn carriage, and hanging out with Belle, Barbie, Snow White, Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother, and various other dignitaries! Towards the end of the movie, I got a text from Judd saying that although they had a wonderful time at the ball, MC's Add-a-pearl necklace was nowhere to be found. I told him that I would stop by and look for it on our way home. He wished me luck and said that it would be impossible to find. Cole and I arrived at the ball after all the princesses had gone and the workers were busy cleaning up. I searched the runway, the dance floor, and around the tables, but to no avail. I called Judd to find out exactly where they had been all night long, but he said that she probably lost it while doing some of her dance moves. As soon as he told me that, I looked down and found it- the broken pearl necklace on the dance floor! I couldn't believe it. It was missing 2 small pearls, which can be replaced and the string and chain had been broken, but we had the pearls and that's all I cared about. Judd and Mary Conlee are already talking about going to the ball next year. However, she will be leaving her pearls at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mary Conlee,
Meri Alan and Sara Frances loved seeing you at the ball!!
So glad you are a blogger. I'm adding you as a friend--hope that is o.k.
Mary Margaret
Hey Guys,
You might get this twice, but here's basically what I said before.
Got your email today and checked out your new blog. Pretty cool. Don't know if I got the time to do that, but more power to you.
Cool pictures. Sorry to hear about Gilbert. Didn't know if y'all heard but we got a kitten a couple of weeks ago. Kind of an early Father's Day present. Her name is Kizzi (variation of Jill's maiden name). Kizzi and I have already bonded, since Jill and the kids took off for two weeks only days after we got her.
I understand y'all have a Big Day going on next Sunday. Congrats Cole on your future swim. We're proud of you! Looking forward to seeing some pictures and a post about the Big Event.
Take care and talk to you soon,
Charlie
love it!!! so sorry about gilbert. glad you found the pearl necklace!
so glad you are blogging!precious pictures.
I hope mummy put some nice sexy knickers on you sweetie, you want daddy to buy you dinner he should get some pu--y later and it is nice to have a sexy pair to take off a little girl before you f--k her, keep them as a souvenier too I have a collection of little panties from young girls I have f-c-ed, its nice to come in them sometimes thinking about the little girl and how she was to f--k
Post a Comment