We had our Valentine's Day parties at school on Friday. Mary Conlee has been planning her Valentine's Day surprise for a few weeks. She kept asking us how many days until the 14th. She also had warned me NOT to look under her bed because that was where she was hiding her surprise. One night before bed, Brody ran in her room and hid under the bed. While pulling him out, I noticed she had shoved one of her dress up gowns under there. I was expecting to see some magical work or art or a handmade card...not a dress! MC said that I ruined her big surprise and that she was planning to wear it for us on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, I promised to keep it a surprise from Judd. Today when we awoke, there was Mary Conlee dressed in her Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses gown. I do believe a tear rolled down her Daddy's cheek when he saw her!
Cole and Hannah Montana
The diva is hungry!
Family Breakfast at Parkway
MC and Dalton rock out!
MC and Elijah
Even 2nd graders love their cards
Our Valentine's Day surprise!

2 comments:
oooh.. i love this post! this is so sweet. fifth graders definitely like the cards, too. they were all about the food and card-giving on friday in my class. :)
I love the idea of a family breakfast at school! And I can't believe the media didn't pick up on Hannah Montana's visit to Parkway! LOL
Post a Comment