Sunday, December 27, 2009

Come Home For Christmas

As if December weren't an already busy month at our house, the Christmas pageant at church was the same weekend as the Nutcracker. Two Saturday performances of the Nutcracker were followed by the pageant on Sunday and Monday nights. Not to mention that Judd had the lead role in the drama portion of the program...and Cole and Mary Conlee sang with the kids' choir in one of the songs. They loved sharing the stage with their dad...the first time ever for our family. And because I helped to direct the kids' music and movement on stage, we all were involved in the performance. All this to say...now I know why I don't have single picture from the program. I had to borrow, (ok...steal) a few pics from someone else's blog (thanks a bunch, Heather!) She took some cute pics of the girls warming up before singing Caribbean Christmas. Sorry...no pics of Judd or Cole this time. There's always next year!


The girls before singing: Abby, Maury, Merritt, Sara Frances, and Mary Conlee


Maury, Abby, Sara Frances, and Mary Conlee are heading to the Caribbean!

No comments: