Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Daddy's In Charge


Most of my blog is centered around the kids and what they are doing. So today, Judd, this one is for you! Each summer, Jennifer (aka Crab) and I take a "girl's trip." This is our 4th annual trip, and we depart tomorrow! (I actually leave for B'ham today. Thanks to Momma and Daddy for letting me bunk there tonight despite the home renovations!) There's been a jaunt to Las Vegas, but mostly we go to the beach. Judd is always a good sport about letting me go, for which I'm grateful! Watching the weather channel and keeping up online, Judd has tracked tropical storm Fay around the clock for about a week. Last night, he encouraged me to take an extra book to read and he let me buy my own Nintendo DS, just in case we are indoors the whole time! Rain or shine, Crab and I will be shopping, dining out, and just relaxing! Getting to lay out on the beach is just an added bonus. I have complete confidence in Judd for the next 4 days. Getting them up, showered, fed, off to school, and to their after school activities. Then there's dinner, homework, and bedtime. Not to mention church on Sunday! The kids love when Daddy is in charge. All the clothes are laid out for each day and for any possible occasion! The pantry is stocked with lots of food and junk! So, if MC doesn't have a bow in her hair until I come back, or if Cole eats 3 Little Debbie snacks before bed each night, that's ok by me. If you see Judd and the kids out on the town, be sure to pat him on the back and thank him for me...he's the best! I love you, Babe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judd, you are the best! Thanks from me too!
Crab

Heather said...

Have fun, Pal!  You know the ROLE will be taken at choir but we'll never be fired!  ha! 

Leigh Ann said...

Have fun!

Carley said...

this message is for j. it's me, c, telling you good job with c and mc. hope ma had a great time with at the b with jc.