On Friday, we celebrated Panda Pride at Parkway. Mary Conlee was chosen by her teacher to receive this award for the month of September. She was actually picked in August, until Mrs. Farned realized that Panda Pride didn't start until the end of September. So MC had to wait an entire month for her big day! She said it was definitely worth the wait.
That night, we went to the Tupelo High School football game. The kids love going, as does their mom! I actually love visiting and talking more than watching football. That was evident to my friend, Tina, who had to tell me which team we were playing- and that was near the end of the first half. I enjoy watching the bands perform the half-time show. It brought back many memories from my days as Drum Major at Homewood High School! MC loved seeing her best buddy, Katelyn. MC wanted to sit with her and told me to go back to my own seat!
Panda Pride Celebration
Catching a THS game!
MC and Katelyn- the cutest cheerleaders around!

5 comments:
Yay, Mary Conlee for being the Panda!!! Say hello to Cinderella for me....
Congratulations, Mary Conlee!! Ya'll have a magical time!
Congratulations to Mary Conlee for the Panda Pride award! Where did you find the THS cheerleader outfit? I'd love to get two for my girls.
Congratulations Mary Conlee!!! Love the new glasses! You look so grown up!
Congratulations Mary Conlee!! I am so proud of you!
Love, Aunt Jen
Post a Comment