Luckily, I didn't have ride the school bus like I did when I was the teacher! Several moms and I rode together and we had just as much fun (or more) than the kids did.
MC had fun jumping on the bouncy slide, riding the train, feeding the animals, and riding the tractor to the patch. Her favorite part was picking her own pumpkin. She took the longest time trying to find the perfect one. Finally, she found hers and helped me pick out one for Cole. He was so disappointed that 2nd graders are too big to go to the pumpkin patch these days!
It has been a little sad this year to have my little girl gone all day long. I have been accustomed to having her home each day for lunch. Now that she is in "big school," it has been an adjustment for both of us. I enjoyed spending the day with her again! My favorite part of the field trip was watching MC with her friends. She loves each and every one in her class. What sweet memories she is making!
Boarding the bus
Feeding the goats
Mary Conlee and Katelyn
My pumpkin
Mary Conlee, Katelyn, and Tatiana
Katelyn, Tanner, and Mary Conlee- sweet friends
Tired from too much fun!

1 comment:
that pic of mc on the bus is priceless!! looks like a wonderful field trip!
Post a Comment