This is the second "real" snow that the kids have seen. We had a March snow last year, too. When I was a little girl, I remember going out and playing in the snow until I was frozen. Then, my Granny would bring out her big mustard yellow mixing bowl and make snow ice cream with me. So, each time we've had snow, Cole and Mary Conlee help me make it. Fresh snow, milk, sugar, and vanilla make the best wintry treat! By 7:30, we were back inside eating our snow ice cream and warming our hands and feet. I'm so thankful that even in the south, God gives us just a little snow to enjoy from time to time!
Getting our layers on!
Mississippi March Snow
Our Snow Angel
Snow buddy
Getting ready for the snowball fight!
Go get him, Mae Mae!
Ready, aim, FIRE!
Payback
Cold and wet
Taste test
Brody's first snow
MC showing snow to Brody
Ingredients for snow ice cream
Stirring in the snow
This is gonna be good!
YUMMY!
WE LOVE SNOW!
Brody

2 comments:
So funny!! i used the same caption - snow much fun. i wish it had lasted longer.....cute pics.
the snow was great!!! :) love your pics.
Post a Comment