The following day, Cole and his fellow Lawndale 3rd graders performed their play celebrating the end of school and the upcoming summer! We were ALL indeed ready for school to be out. We have had the most awesome year with his teacher, Miss April West. He will definitely miss her and all his buddies, but Cole informed me that his plans for summer included sleeping late (I've yet to witness this) and eating at Connie's. We have managed the latter several times!
Miss April West's 3rd grade students
"Come on, Mom...you're embarrasing me! Front row seats should be enough for y'all!"
Some heartfelt sentiments from Miss West
With a little pomp and circumstance
"Trying to make it through ALL these songs. I'll leave the performing up to Dad!"
"You know what I'm thinking. Are you going to check me out when it's over?"
Oh how we LOVE Miss West!

No comments:
Post a Comment