Saturday, May 30, 2009

Greetings from Europe

Hey Cole and Mary Conlee and Judd,

This posting comes to you from 5000 miles from home. I am in Brussels. London was a lot of fun. I have been to a castle, visited some really big churches, and walked across the London and Tower Bridges. I saw the Queen's palace and watched a parade with her guards. I also had tea and scones at a fancy hotel.

Now I'm in Brussels where there are yummy waffles, chocolate, and fries. There is even a statue of a little boy peeing. Cole, you would laugh so hard if you saw it! Tomorrow, we are going to another town called Bruges. There I will be looking for some pretty lace to bring home to my little princess. On Monday, we are headed over to a little town in Germany called Monschau. And we will be leaving here on Wednesday for Paris.

I can't wait until Daddy and I can bring you here one day. I love you all very much and will be home this time next week.

Love always,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss and love you, Mom!
We had fun at the beach. Daddy's pasty white skin got burned. See you next week.
Cole & Mary Conlee

Martha Ann said...

I am glad y'all are having a good time. I can believe Daddy didn't use the sunscreen I packed in the beach bag!!! I hope he used it on both of you!!! Have a good time at VBS this week. I love you all very much!!!

Mommy